Sunday, September 23, 2007

***S*O*L*D*** 1987 Nissan 300ZX TRADED FOR THE 1989 Jeep YJ WRANGLER 4X4***


This is Up for Trade is the 1987 Nissan 300ZX this is a blast to drive but I have a goal and I need to keep on, keeping on. What I would like to trade for is a Late model 4x4 or a good running car or truck and a motorcycle (dirt,street,sport or atv) . If you have something to offer you can email me @ RandyWilliams1@verizon.net Thanks and help continue my trading. So if anyone knows the principal owner of the Boston Red Sox John W. Henry. I would be interested in taking a position with the team and would do a trade.

1 comment:

  1. Import Parts Pro number one source for Nissan GT-R and Infiniti Performance Parts and Accessories.Import Performance parts of Nissan 300zx, Nissan 350z, Nissan 370z, Nissan GT-R, Nissan 240sx can find in Import parts pro.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete